- Muktadir, M.A. et al. (2020). Physiological and Biochemical Basis of Faba Bean Breeding for Drought Adaptation—A Review. Agronomy https://doi.org/10.3390/agronomy10091345
- Halwani, M., et al. (2019). Agronomy https://doi.org/10.3390/agronomy9120883
- Reckling et al. (2020). Re-designing organic grain legume cropping systems using systems agronomy. European Journal of Agronomy https://doi.org/10.1016/j.eja.2019.125951
Presentations in scientific conferences
- Simon-Miquel, G. (2020). Soybean introduction in Mediterranean cropping systems can reduce their carbon footprint. European Society for Agronomy 2020 congress, 2nd September 2020.
- Reckling , M. (2020). Impact of climate on grain legume yield stability. European Society for Agronomy 2020 congress, 2nd September 2020.
- Reckling , M. (2019). Does cropping system diversification with legumes lead to higher yield stability? Diverging evidence from long-term experiments across Europe. European Conference on Crop Diversification, 19th September 2019.
- Reckling , M. (2019).Design and assessment of legume-supported cropping systems. Conference of the German association for agronomy (GPW), 12th September 2019.
Presentations in scientific events
- Simon-Miquel, G. (2020). Green planting of soybean as a strategy to avoid tilled winter-bare fallows in irrigated cropping systems. 1st Workshop of Conservation Soil Tillage Working Group, 8-9th September 2020 International Soil and Tillage Research Organization.
- Reckling, M. (2019). International long-term experiments for the analysis of grain legume yield stability. LTFE Meeting IOSDV/BonaRes, 19th March 2019.
- Reckling, Mouratiadou, and Bellingrath-Kimura organise the Protein Paradoxes Workshop: ‘Scenarios for legume protein in European agricultural systems’, with participation of the LegumeGap consortium:
- Watson, C., Stoddard, F.(2020). The role of legumes for a sustainable future – from soils to diets.
- Stoddart, F. (2020). Current and potential future legume production and use.
- Schulp, N. (2020). Scenario Theory and Practice.
- Mouratiadou, I. (2020). Scenarios for legume protein in European agricultural systems: Introduction to the scenario development exercise.
Presentations to the general public
- Stoddard, F.L. 2020. Miksi maailma tarvitsee palkokasvien viljelyä? [Why does the world need to grow legumes?] Webinar presentation in Finnish